| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Luis in August is quite mild at 11.6 °C (52.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.3 °C (66.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in August is 14 °C (25.2 °F).
- The weather in August is arid. A feeble 8.1mm (0.3in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 10:29 long and the longest day is 11:24 long with an average length of 10:56.
Check the distance to and compare the San Luis August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in San Luis, Argentina
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding San Luis: