| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Luis in February is fairly hot at 23.1 °C (73.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.7 °C (62.1 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in February is dryish. Just 86.9mm (3.4in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:55 long and the longest day is 13:44 long with an average length of 13:20.
Check the distance to and compare the San Luis February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in San Luis, Argentina
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding San Luis: