| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in San Luis in July is a little cool at 9.4 °C (48.92 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16.8 °C (62.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 3.5 °C (38.3 °F).
- In July the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 13.3 °C (23.9 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty. A feeble 10.8mm (0.4in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:58 long and the longest day is 10:28 long with an average length of 10:10.
Check the distance to and compare the San Luis July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in San Luis, Argentina
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding San Luis: