Vs > Waiotapu Forest
San Luis vs Waiotapu Forest Climate & Distance Between
San Luis vs Kugluktuk/ Coppermine, Nunavut, Canada
San Luis vs Rio Negro, Brazil
San Luis vs Artigas, Uruguay
San Luis vs Ammassalik, Greenland
Waiotapu Forest vs Luang Prabang, Laos
Waiotapu Forest vs Astara, Azerbaijan
Waiotapu Forest vs Hailar, China
Waiotapu Forest vs Alto Tapajos, Brazil
Iizuka vs Moncion
Summerville, Sc vs Mariehamn, Åland Islands
Byrd vs Fort Dodge, Ia
Oran vs Faya
- The distance between San Luis, Argentina and Waiotapu Forest, New Zealand is approximately 9,753 km or 6,061 mi.
- To reach San Luis in this distance one would set out from Waiotapu Forest bearing 131.9° or SE and follow the great circles arc to approach San Luis bearing 44.3° or NE .
- San Luis has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk) whereas Waiotapu Forest has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- San Luis is in or near the warm temperate dry forest biome whereas Waiotapu Forest is in or near the cool temperate steppe biome.
- The annual average temperature is 6.2 °C (11.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 4.3 °C (7.7°F) more in San Luis. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 799.5 mm (31.5 in) less which is equivalent to 799.5 l/m² (19.62 US gal/ft²) or 7,995,000 l/ha (854,719 US gal/ac) less. About 3/7 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 5° higher in San Luis than in Waiotapu Forest.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for San Luis relative to Waiotapu Forest. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Waiotapu Forest vs San Luis
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -19 (-1)
|| -28 (-1)
|| -59 (-2)
|| -104 (-4)
|| -123 (-5)
|| -119 (-5)
|| -133 (-5)
|| -110 (-4)
|| -76 (-3)
|| -25 (-1)
|| -16 (-1)
|| -800 (-31)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
San Luis vs Mahinerangi Dam, New Zealand
San Luis vs Simferopol, Crimea, Ukraine
San Luis vs San J. Ocoa, Dominican Republic
San Luis vs Sadrinsk, Russia
Waiotapu Forest vs Luena, Angola
Waiotapu Forest vs Bishop, Ca, Usa
Waiotapu Forest vs Gabo Island, Australia
Waiotapu Forest vs Pyongyang, North Korea
Belterra vs Forrest
Arezzo vs Churchill, Manitoba
Sedro Woolley, Wa vs Nosy-Varika
Sibbi vs Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories
San Luis vs Waiotapu Forest Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near San Luis
Climate Guides for Locations near Waiotapu Forest